Friday, June 1, 2012

Week 21 - Printable Candy Wrappers

This week I am brainstorming teacher gifts.  Everyone always thinks about their child's main teacher at holidays and the end of the year, but I also wanted to do something for the teachers that do Specials (PE, art, music, computer, and library) at my son's school b/c they work just as hard as everyone else, and probably get less attention as they are not as prominent in parent's minds.  I couldn't go crazy since there are 7 teachers and my budget is not enormous, but I wanted to give them a little something as a thanks for everything this year!  I googled teacher gifts and found these FREE candy bar wrappers (along with a lot of other cute stuff) at Parties and Patterns.  I simply purchased them (price was free) and downloaded them to print.  My Kroger (I practically live there, can't you tell?!) had the big candy bars (who doesn't love chocolate?) on deal, so I picked them up while doing some grocery shopping.  I then just cut out the printed wrappers, had my son address and sign them, then wrapped them around the bars, taped them (inside and out to avoid the bars slipping out), and they were good to go.  My son enjoyed handing them out the teachers the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment