Saturday, September 8, 2012

Project 27 & 28: Bubble painting and elephant toothpaste

I caught a lucky break on my next two projects b/c they were a part of a summer cooking camp that I volunteered to help with at my church. :)  We had a science portion of the camp in which the kids were able to experiment with food related items.  It was a blast!!  Luckily I was in the same traveling group as my son, so I was able to get some pics of him doing the painting.  Instead of blowing the bubbles outside of the bowl like one of my original pins suggested, my son chose to blow the bubbles inside the bowl, then lay the paper on top.


 
 
The kids did this with a couple different colors resulting in some really cool paintings!!
 



Next was the elephant toothpaste.  It was a huge hit!  It even caught me off guard how quickly it would explode.   The directions for this experiment can be found at Preschool Powol Packets. 

 
Both easy, but slightly messy, fun activities to do with the kiddos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment