Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Resolution - Try a new craft/recipe/tip each week

I am tired of my same of New Year's resolutions, so this year I decided to try something new.  Partly inspired by my new addiction to Pinterest and Craftgawker, I have decided to try a new recipe, DIY, or tip that I find each week.  I have been excited to try some of the new ideas I have found, and now that I am staying home and have a little more time (haha!), I decided to give some of these a go!  52 weeks-52 new experiences.  I am looking forward to gaining some new skills, but also anticipating some failures.  That's ok though because we learn through failures just as much as success, right?  Plus that proves my authenticity as a crafting/cooking novice with no special skills, thus proving it can be done by regular, everyday people as myself!  Please feel free to add comments to ask questions, offer suggestions, or post your experiences with the same idea. :)  We can all learn from each other as well! 

Enjoy and hope this blog inspires some other creative copycats as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment